Friday, March 27, 2009

I never thought I'd try this

I never thought I would start a blog. This was inspired by my college roommate. After looking at her blog and seeing how it can help families stay in touched and informed. I have no idea how she keeps up with it, guess I'll find out.

Being an Air Force family I hate that we live so far from the people we love. My goal with this blog is for our families and friends to feel more a part of our lives. The plan is to post pictures of Elizabeth, and let you know what we are up to.

Here it goes...

1 comment:

  1. Yes, welcome on board Anne, just take baby steps and soon you discover the world wide web of facebook friends too and the more things to learn, share and entertain and of course to grow healthy. drop by while you logon to http://theinozablog.blogspot.com and help spread water-cure protocol formula for all families and friends too. have a pleasant surfing with the little 'fingers' too. Cute fingering the keyboard there.

    ReplyDelete